Release 0.2, Second PR

This week I was working on Umbraco Documentation project. The purpose of this project is to provide overviews of concepts, tutorials, example code, and links to API reference. On their GitHub, they provided all necessary information for the contributors.

From the list of their issues, I found one that required to make a small fix in the broken link on one of their documentation pages.  The issue was marked with "good first issue" and "community/up for grabs" labels. After forking a repo and cloning the folders I created a branch to make my changes, replaced the old link with a new working one and created a Pull Request linking it in the comments to the issue. After I pushed my changes it took about a day or two for the project maintainer to review and merge my PR. So the issue is closed now and my pull request has been merged.

My Issue: 
My PR: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fs.rmdir() vs fs.rmdirSync() in Node.js

Release 0.4, Second Blog

Release 0.3, Update 1