Release 0.2, Fourth PR

On the fourth week, I was working on the same project as on the previous one, called Marquez.

For my last PR I was doing some code cleanups marked with "good first issue" label. This time the main task was to add some cleanliness and consistency to the code by changing all variables referencing "Datasets" to use the same style and format. As I already had the project installed on my machine, it was a pretty quick fix. Using Visual Studio Code search function I was able to find all mentions of "Datasets" in all project's files. A very useful thing for my search was finding the Match Case (Alt+C) function that is located right beside the search field. This function allowed me to perform a case-sensitive search, only displaying the relevant results.

My Issue:


My PR:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fs.rmdir() vs fs.rmdirSync() in Node.js

Release 0.4, Second Blog

Release 0.3, Update 1